Have bought a new iPhone 5s on Black Friday and want to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 5s? Have got a new iPhone 5c as Christmas gift, and want to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another old iPhone?
In this tutorial, 2 easy methods will be introduced on how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone.
Method 1: Transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone with the phone transfer MobileTrans
Free download the phone to phone transfer MobileTrans with the following button, install and run it.
To transfer contacts from one iPhone to another with MobileTrans, you only need 3 steps:
1. Connect both your iPhones to your computer, the two iPhones will be detected by the software automatically.
2. Select the data types that you want to transfer to the new iPhone, if the position of the target iPhone and source iPhone are wrong, use “Flip” to switch. To transfer contacts, tick the checkbox in front of “Contacts”.
3. Click “Start Copy” to start to copy contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone.
Mobletrans not only can sync contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone, but also other data types, such as text messages, photos, music, videos, etc. What’s more, you can also use it to transfer data from Android to iPhone, Android to Android, Android to Android and more between two phones and tablets that runs Android, iOS and Symbian.
Find more about the best phone transfer MobileTrans here.
Method 2: Copy contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone with iPhone transfer TunesGo
To start the new iPhone to old iPhone contact transfer, please download the iPhone to iPhone transfer TunesGo.
Here are the steps to sync contacts from one iPhone to another:
1. Run TunesGo and connect both iPhones to your PC with USB cables. iPhones will be discovered by TunesGo immediately and automatically.
2. Click “Contacts” of your old iPhone on the left column, all the contacts on your old iPhone will display on the right column of the software interface.
3. On the right column, select the contacts you want to transfer to your new iPhone. Directly drag the selected contacts to the new iPhone on the left column or click the “Import/Export” button and then “Steve’s iPhone” (the name the new iPhone) on the top to transfer the contacts from old iPhone to the new one.
TunesGo also lets you manage your contacts on your iPhone, iPad and iPod, even including the contacts of your iCloud, Exchange, Yahoo!, Facebook, Google and other cloud accounts. With this powerful iPhone transfer, you are able to back up your iPhone contacts to computer or iTunes, import and export contacts from vCard files, Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Windows Live Mail and Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013, add new contacts, merge duplicate iPhone contacts and transfer contacts between two iOS devices. In addition, you can manage music, videos, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks, playlists, text messages and photos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with this iPhone contact transfer.
Both MobileTrans and TunesGo fully support iPhone contact transfer between iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPhone 1st gen.